We are a London-based cricket club. Although we don't have our own pitch, we usually play our home fixtures in Greenwich Park. This blog records our regular triumphs and occasional failures.

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Savour a triumph - forget a defeat!


For some reason, the match report from August 3 - the one the Skip missed due to a savage bout of food poisoning - has been delayed. No doubt our illustrious Chairman will send out one of his "Oi! why hasn't the blog been updated??" emails and put matters right.
In the meantime, readers are invited to feast their eyes on this fine body of men - the triumphant Cincinnati team after the tour victory in Pembrokeshire last month.
Let's savour the moment in south-west Wales and forget what came next in south-west London!
PS This picture is one of many taken by Andy O which - when I can work out how - will appear as a slideshow. Over to you, Selfish!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 220 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are around 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?